Thursday, November 25, 2010

*A*

I saw that you'd fallen off of your bike.  I am able bodied and am unsure if you need help getting back into your adapted bike.  You're face down and look frusterated, but I have so much love for you that I let you do it on your own so as to not wound your pride.  We're not married and yet a woman approaches us and says, "How do you do it?".  I reply, "How do I do what?".  She says, "I'm away from my husband who's also disabled and can't bear to be without him.".  I let her know that we take it one day at a time.

She assumed that we were married and I let her.  You get this strange look on your face as if to say, "Are you crazy?" or "Wow, you wouldn't mind being married to me?".  And I'm thinking, "duh, of course not, I love you.".

This is about someone I actually have feelings for (post accident).  This is the first person that has shown interest in me, but I need to have a clear head so I don't blur the lines of friendship and attraction.  I don't want any misunderstandings on my part so I'm pretty tight lipped about the way I feel about him.  Maybe we should go out a few times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment